EASYFUNDRAISING.

Where you can post activities and promote fund raising for the Jill Martin Fund for Tortoise Welfare and conservation. You can include links to relevant Ebay sales, etc.

EASYFUNDRAISING.

Postby Joan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:07 pm

EASYFUNDRAISING.

How would you like help to raise needed funds for the Jill Martin Fund when you're shopping online and every time you search the web - without it costing you a penny!

You can with http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/jillmartinfund This is how it works: Easyfundraising provides a FREE service where you can shop with your favourite online stores, at no extra cost to yourself, and raise funds for The Jill Martin Fund. You still shop directly with each retailer as you would normally, but by simply using the above link, each purchase you make will generate a cashback donation to Jill’s Fund. For example, spend £25 with WH Smith and 3.5% will be donated. You will have raised £0.88, at no extra cost to your purchase. Buy anything from Amazon and 2.5% will be donated. Insure your car with Direct Line and raise £35.00 or buy a mobile phone from O2 and earn £17.50, and so on. There are 2000+ Brand Name retailers to choose from. If you ALREADY shop online, why not help Jill’s Fund at no extra cost to the price you would pay anyway!

Any problems or for more info please contact me.
Joan

Re: EASYFUNDRAISING.

Postby suej » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm

it is very easy and if everyone did it then the money would soon mount up, if you think your bit it is too small remember added to everyone else little bit it will become a nice sum.
suej

Postby Tamie Milne » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 pm

I am using this to order my weekly shopping from Sainsburys - easy as anything and £2.50 goes towards a great cause. So those of you who have their shopping delivered please go through Easyfundraising and help Jill's charity.

Tamie
Tamie Milne

Postby Helen W. » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

I would like to say how easy this really is. I signed up a few days ago. I can now raise some money for Jill's charity by doing what I do best........online shopping :lol:
Helen W.
Helen W.

Postby JimQ » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Oh no, I'm really torn!!

Do I tell Mrs Q about the benefits for Jill's Trust by SHOPPING or keep quite :oops:

I guess we better go and sign up :lol:

Jim.
JimQ

Postby Janet » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm sure there are lots of beautiful, must have baby supplies she needs ;)
Janet
Janet

Postby suej » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:14 am

put it this way Jim, Mrs Q is going to shop anyway, so if it benefits Jills fund it cant be bad :lol:
suej

Postby Carrie » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Thomson and Morgan company has some excellent hardy fuschia deals and all sorts of tort friendly plants, plus they donate 6% to the Jill Martin Fund :D
Carrie
Carrie

Postby Joan » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm

We have been having our donations to Sainsbury's reversed and declined!! I asked easyfundraising why this was and got the following reply.

This retailer only pays a one-time donation to new customers.

It appears that the Sainsbury's website remembers you as an easyfundraising customer and will decline your donation.

Prior to making future purchases from Sainsbury's make sure that you have logged out of the easyfundraising website and that the 'remember me' box is not ticked to ensure you receive.

Hope it makes sense to those of you that use Sainsburys!

We've had £20.00 d reversed and declined so far :o :shock: :( We can't afford to lose cash.
Joan

Next

Return to Jill Martin Fund News and Fundraising