A few photos of William from summer

You can post photos of your tortoises (or even yourself) here, also photos of your setups, pens, etc. ONE THREAD PER USER PLEASE (just post to the same thread you want to change or add anything). This will help prevent the other board areas from becoming overloaded with miscellaneous images from the same user.

Re: A few photos of William from summer

Postby Janed » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:07 pm

And Tracy - don't sow all your seeds at once - if there's something wrong and they don't germinate or they die as little seedlings then you'll still have some to have another go!! And if the torts eat everything it's nice to have some stuff coming along later. So sprinkle some in some little seed trays or pots in the greenhouse late Feb, as you say, then keep that going every couple of weeks. You can plant some of the seedlings outside as they grow and as the weather gets warmer so you'll have some strongish plantlets on the go before you start to sow seeds outside.

Jane
Janed

Re: A few photos of William from summer

Postby Tracy33 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:03 am

Ok Jane , that sounds like a plan .
I dug over the soil patch just yesterday on both the inside and outside of the greenhouse , so its all ready to go .
I bought plenty of packets of seeds late last year , so i have quite a few to play with .
There's plenty of pots in the shed , so i will dig those out , and have a go Jane . This will be the first time doing it like this , so hopefully i will be more succsessful this year .
Thanks agian .x.
Tracy33

Previous

Return to The Shelled Gallery