Fred's Enclosure

A new area where you can share your existing housing and habitat ideas by posting photos, and where you can discuss ways to optimise and improve both indoor and outdoor habitats, no matter where you live.

Re: Fred's Enclosure

Postby Mac » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Bigjoe wrote:Safe,secure and well thought out build Mac well done...good fun isn't it..you won't leave it be I bet.. ;) ..got gas struts here if ya need them..
Joe

Yes it's funny how the design grows on you Joe. Especially with all the planting they become very attractive. Just need you to build me my steel doors now Joe. I expect you have plenty of time! :lol:

Gas struts? What have you been up to now. :) Now there's an interesting thought. Those doors are bliming heavy come to think of it and I have to prop them with a broom all the time. The next one will have bigger doors as well and hopefully I will try a bit of welding - they'll be steel like yours.

I'm going to have a look around this forum now to see what you've been up to whilst I've had me head down with building and vet travel.
Making a wild Hermann as happy as possible after he was captured wrongfully from his home country in the 60s and later found crossing a road here in the South East of England.
Mac

Previous

Return to Housing and Habitat Design