Rehoming needed.

This list is of animals currently reported to us in need of a new home. Descriptions and circumstances (where known) are included. Full contact details are not. You will need to request these details. We must be satisfied that you have adequate facilities for the species you are applying for. There are no charges whatsoever.

Rehoming needed.

Postby Anthony.d » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 pm

I have recently been contacted by someone acting on behalf of his elderly mum. She needs to rd home a male Germans and a male Ibera.
He has tried to contact you, no reply!
Anthony.d

Re: Rehoming needed.

Postby Carrie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:33 am

Did you receive a reply? If the tortoises are not Tortoise Trust foster tortoises there are other rehoming groups too that could be considered eg the tortoise protection group, maybe...
Carrie
Carrie

Postby Stuart » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Have you/they tried sending Nadine a private message? Andy (well maybe both of them, I suppose) may well be pretty busy with the new tortoise sanctuary.
Stuart
Hermanns (old female and 5 home-bred offspring), iberas (two), kbn (rescue), leopard, horsfield (rescue), stars (2 - long term loan), red-eared sliders (5)
Stuart
Wiki Editor
Wiki Editor

Postby jackiesteve » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 pm

have you rehomed these tortoises,i have been takeing in tortoise,s for over 35 years I have taken tortoise from the tortoise trust years ago I have rejoined after many years again. jackie
jackiesteve

Return to Rescue and Rehoming (Public)