Urgent - Leopard Tortoises Need Homes

This list is of animals currently reported to us in need of a new home. Descriptions and circumstances (where known) are included. Full contact details are not. You will need to request these details. We must be satisfied that you have adequate facilities for the species you are applying for. There are no charges whatsoever.

Re: Urgent - Leopard Tortoises Need Homes

Postby Stuart » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:45 pm

So glad these have been rehomed. It will be a huge relief to Laraine - it's been a massive commitment to have kept this large group going over the years. Is that them all gone now, or are there any left? I continue to think of offering to take another - but it could only be from Laraine as I haven't otherwise got the facilities to keep a single one separately for the quarantine period.
Stuart
Hermanns (old female and 5 home-bred offspring), iberas (two), kbn (rescue), leopard, horsfield (rescue), stars (2 - long term loan), red-eared sliders (5)
Stuart
Wiki Editor
Wiki Editor

Postby Nadine Highfield » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 am

Hi Stuart,

It's really great news isn't it? We're so happy that these ten Leopard tortoises have such a lovely permanent home.

Laraine has done a wonderful job rearing these tortoises, and we really appreciate her dedication over the years she had them. Laraine still has some of the smaller ones (I think that they are only about four inches) and she wasn't going to rehome these just yet. Thanks for wanting to give a home to another one!

Nadine
Nadine Highfield

Postby stef2128 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi there. I'm willing to help you out with the leopards. Just need to know where abouts they are thanks stef
stef2128

Previous

Return to Rescue and Rehoming (Public)