Recent newsletter

Official announcements, press releases, and bulletins from the Tortoise Trust. NOTE: Fully moderated section. Any posts made here are subject to approval, so there may be a delay before they actually appear.

Recent newsletter

Postby Carrie » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 am

Wondered whether the recent newsletter is still being posted out as we have not received ours yet :?
Carrie
Carrie

Re: Recent newsletter

Postby Jonesy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 pm

I haven't had mine also and I am sure that my membership is up to date?
How can I check please?
Linda

Pre Alpin Foods, Seeds, Calcium, Hedgehog rescue http://www.tortoiselady.co.uk
Donation given to Jill Martin Fund for every sale of pre alpin
Holiday Bungalow at http://www.gullrockfairbourne.co.uk
Jonesy

Postby ruth » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

I received my newsletter on the same day as many others..thank you. However i have never once received an E Newsletter, do these still exist and would it be sent to my private E Mail?
Ruth
3 Leos, 4 Hermans, 1 Sulcata, 3 RES, 3 Maps, African Grey, Cockatiel, Chicken, Guinea pigs, Tropical Fish.
3 children, 1 granddaughter. 1 very patient partner who is brill tort table and tort garden maker.(And now pond builder).
ruth

Postby Tortoise Trust » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 pm

ALL newsletters to members were mailed via our mailing contractor on the same day.

Without fail, the UK Post Office manages to lose a certain percentage. This is totally outside of our control.

I used to hold a stock of back issues so I could just mail them out when this happened, but currently, do not have any. What I can do is send a PDF to anyone who has not received theirs. PM me.

The E-News is an occasional thing. A new one is coming soon.
Tortoise Trust

Postby misty123 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi Andy I see the message about the news letters I havnt had one since befor xmas , could be that my membership had gone astray. it wasnt that I hadnt payed for my membership because im like clockwork and have everything by my computer. nevermind I will get one eventully but I always looked forward to reading them hope you and nadine are well please let me know if there are any courses comming up take care jean barraclough
misty123

Postby misty123 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi julie/tamie I have had to email you on this forum as I dont know if my new email is getting through had a few problems first of all did you get the update of bob the redfoot and terrence the hermans both doing very well and very fit no vet for two years for eather of them so i must be doing somthing right. my email is jm.barraclough@btinernet.com . have room for a foster places if needed hope to hear from you soon jean barraclough
misty123

Postby Julie » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi Jean,
I haven't received an update. Maybe you sent it to Tamie as she dealt with your rehoming. Any future up-dates, please send them to me at sankey_julie@yahoo.com as i now deal with the rehoming.
Julie

Postby misty123 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi could you please tell me if the recent news letter has gone out yet or is it about to thanks jean barraclough
misty123

Postby misty123 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Julie thanks for getting back to me ,no probs I will send you some phots of the guys Bobby the redfoot and Terrence hermans as soon as I can as I said they are both very well. I will leave you a message re gracy the multiple rehoming torts on your web to morrow thanks jean barraclough
misty123

Postby Graham Ray » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 am

Hi All, :)

The last newsletter I received has a picture of a hatchling breaking out of its shell and the first title at the bottom is Breeding Hingeback Tortoises. I can't give you an issue number ie Q2/09 as this is the same as the previous issue Hingeback Rehabilitation. :o

Should I have received another copy since my last?? There does seem to be a problem of Newsletters. maybe I could recieve the latest by PDF as I would hate to miss an issue. I hope this is not too much trouble!! ;)

I wonder why so many go missing it must be at the posted end not the delivery end. :!:
Please consider the environment before printing this post!!

Graham.
Graham Ray

Next

Return to Tortoise Trust News and Announcements