TORTOISE TRUST COURSE - UPDATE

Official announcements, press releases, and bulletins from the Tortoise Trust. NOTE: Fully moderated section. Any posts made here are subject to approval, so there may be a delay before they actually appear.

Re: TORTOISE TRUST COURSE - UPDATE

Postby Gavin » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Tortoise Trust wrote:Just resent, so if not there - let me know ASAP.

Received, Thanks.
Gavin & Jane
Gavin & Jane
Gavin

Postby Gavin » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:52 pm

After 3 years, we started in Feb 2009, we have pleasure in saying we have just submitted Lesson 8!
(well it did say you could do the course at any pace!)
Thanks
Gavin & Jane
Gavin & Jane
Gavin

Postby Tortoise Trust » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 am

You are very welcome!

Incidentally, as a result of the "missing certificates" debacle we re-sent everyone who has completed since December 2010 (yet) another copy out last week. I hear some have already arrived. If there is STILL anyone who has not received theirs, please let me know.
Tortoise Trust

Postby phobbs » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 pm

That's great news. Looking forward to transferring onto the new format as I was nowhere near finishing. Look forward to April & putting my new IPad to good use :). How will you let us know when we are transferred & can continue with the new format. Will the details be by email or via this forum in the Spring?
Pam
phobbs

Postby Tortoise Trust » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 pm

We will of course post it here, and on the websites.
Tortoise Trust

Postby winnie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Just to let you know, I recieved my certificate ok, thank you very much I feel quite chuffed with myself. I did read that the new updated course contains a lot more and new stuff. Roughly how much new stuff is there?. I'm just wandering if it would be worth retaking the course in the new form (just so I can learn more), or is that a silly idea!, just a thought.
winnie
3 horsfields
winnie

Postby linx » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 pm

I still havnt received mine Andy, and I compleated in March 2009 :cry:

Lin

If there is STILL anyone who has not received theirs, please let me know.[/quote]
linx

Postby Tortoise Trust » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 am

I unfortunately no longer have addresses of people going back that far. If you PM me with your full details I will get one out to you.
Tortoise Trust

Postby Carrie » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:46 am

There are still a few people who have not finished. In these cases, we are offering a 100% free upgrade to the new course, which has even more content, including a completely new extra module. I can now reveal that this will not only be accessible on PC's and Mac's but also on Kindle and iPad.

Oh dear...I'm afraid this is me too. I am way behind so will get on with the new course when it is finalized. Thank you for that option Andy, and huge apologies for taking so long.
Carrie
Carrie

Postby SeanOB » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Looking forward to doing this whenever it is released.

Would this course be useful for students of veterinary nursing? We have a BSc in veterinary nursing running in the college I work in (although I have nothing to do with it - not my dept), and I'd be happy to leave a few flyers lying around where they would be seen by both staff and students.

Seán
Seán Ó Buaidhe
SeanOB

PreviousNext

Return to Tortoise Trust News and Announcements