Courses?

Official announcements, press releases, and bulletins from the Tortoise Trust. NOTE: Fully moderated section. Any posts made here are subject to approval, so there may be a delay before they actually appear.

Courses?

Postby topveggie » Mon May 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi all. I'm off on uni break and just wondered if and when the advanced course will be available? Thanks.

Zoe :)
topveggie

Re: Courses?

Postby Tortoise Trust » Tue May 29, 2012 9:59 am

We cannot give a date on that yet as we are very busy with other stuff (fieldwork and related research) at present.

We will announce it when it is near due.
Tortoise Trust

Postby Dougie95 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:23 pm

I started the online course some time ago but after two lessons never got a reply to my results or questions about the future of the course. Where does this put me now with the new course being offered at some point?? This is the second time this has happened with this online course??
Dougie95

Postby Tortoise Trust » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 am

It is now nearly 3 years since the course was last offered. Even after it was discontinued, people were given a further 18 months to complete it. The course was terminated because it had been built with programs that were becoming incompatible with recent web browsers and servers. A new, updated course will be released in Spring 2013. This has been fully revised, updated, and will run on iPad and Android tablets, as well as on Kindle (inc. HD). It will also be accessible via eBook.

Anyone who has not completed the 'old' course will qualify for a free upgrade to the new one.
Tortoise Trust

Return to Tortoise Trust News and Announcements