Taking Care of Pet Tortoises booklet

Official announcements, press releases, and bulletins from the Tortoise Trust. NOTE: Fully moderated section. Any posts made here are subject to approval, so there may be a delay before they actually appear.

Taking Care of Pet Tortoises booklet

Postby GillyT » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 pm

A friend of my mother's has expressed interest in one of my juveniles for his young family. As they have not kept a tortoise before I want to make sure that they understand exactly what they are taking on first so I have downloaded the Taking Care of Pet Tortoises booklet for them to read.

I have just printed it off and, of course, it has used up loads of ink. Is there a Word version available or can I buy a few hard copies for future use?

Gilly
GillyT

Re: Taking Care of Pet Tortoises booklet

Postby Stuart » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 pm

GillyT wrote: can I buy a few hard copies for future use?
Gilly

There are hard copies available, or there were. TT kindly sent me a few for distribution in pet shops/garden centres, and I still have some. Andy might be able to send you one, presumably via someone in the UK. But if you're happy to PM me with your address, I don't mind putting one in the post for you.
Stuart
Hermanns (old female and 5 home-bred offspring), iberas (two), kbn (rescue), leopard, horsfield (rescue), stars (2 - long term loan), red-eared sliders (5)
Stuart
Wiki Editor
Wiki Editor

Return to Tortoise Trust News and Announcements